We reserve the right, at all times – without statement of reasons – to refuse a booking. We will confirm the booking via e-mail and you will receive a Payment Request within 24 hours. The confirmation must be checked immediately on receipt for any errors. Possible or claimed inadequacies must always be notified by email or phone within 10 days following the date of the confirmation and in any case before the start of the stay.
Full payment is payable at time of booking. We do not refund if cancellation is under 12 weeks before your visit but if there are any issues do give us a call.
The prices on the Nether Hesleden Cottage website are not binding; we reserve the right to modify these prices. At the time of booking you will be informed of the prices applicable. The price stated on the confirmation is binding. Discounts and/or special offers can no longer be used after the confirmation/invoice has been sent.
We reserve the right to refuse bookings which have obviously wrong prices.
There are no hidden costs.
Prices include all bed linen, bath towels, hand and tea towels and beds are made up on arrival.
We also supply you with logs and kindling to start your log burner ~ additional supplies are available to purchase.
We have lovingly furnished the cottage with new furniture, pictures, ornaments, lighting etc. We will have to charge you the full replacement cost if any items are missing or damaged on your departure.
If, after confirmation of the booking, you would like to make some alterations to the booking, we are not obliged to satisfy these requests. We will wherever possible accommodate your requests please call us or send an email.
It is advisable to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking:
– In the event of cancellation within 12 weeks before the start of the stay, the entire rental amount will be payable.
– In the case of premature termination of the stay, the entire booking amount is payable.
Assumption of risks
Some of the facilities (such as the log burner and hot tub) may be dangerous if misused. Whilst we take great care to keep you safe, accidents can happen and we are not responsible for such accidents (to the greatest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to supervise any children. If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and/or unsafe you must inform us as soon as possible. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance against the risk of accidents and your stay being cut short.
We want you to enjoy your visit with us so if you are unhappy then please talk us.
We will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible. If you complain after the end of your visit we will have greater difficulty in rectifying the problem.
Pets are not permitted.
In order to make the stay on the site for all guests as pleasant as possible, so we have a few guidelines to help ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay.
- Mobile signal is at a rural level (i.e. unpredictable) so please come with that in mind. Wi-Fi is available
- We do not allow extra guests to stay in camper vans or tents.
- We shall be allowed the right of entry at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs.
Force majeure as interpreted by Nether Hesleden Cottage exists if the implementation of the agreement is entirely or partially, temporarily or permanently, prevented due to circumstances which are beyond our control. This includes threat of war, staff strikes, blockades, fire, floods, high winds and other disruptions or events. Nether Hesleden Cottage is within their rights to close the location if considered necessary.
We accept no liability for:
- Theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, during a stay at Nether Hesleden Cottage
- Falling into defect or putting out of action of any equipment or furnishings the tenant and those who accompany him or her, are jointly responsible for all loss and/or damage which arises, as a direct or an indirect consequence of their stay, irrespective of whether this was caused through actions or refraining from actions by themselves or by third parties, who are at the site through their making.
If you leave the cottage in an improper condition, we are entitled to charge an extra fee for cleaning costs.
All photos shared with Nether Hesleden Cottage through mentions or tagging on social media will be free to be used without accreditation or payment by Nether Hesleden Cottage.
Smoking and vaping
Neither smoking nor vaping is allowed in the cottage. We ask that you put all smoking ends and matches in a bin.